This is the personal blog and writings of Napoleon Martinez, Another Game Designer. I am an undergraduate student at the University of Southern California studying game design and narrative. Everything posted on this website and the blog are the opinions and works of myself unless otherwise noted.
For more on me, check out the Bio page!
If you want to get a hold of me, feel free to use the contact form to the right! I can’t promise that I’ll get back to you, but I’ll try to do my best!
In case you want to know more about my little labels:
- “EXPersuasion ~ The “Open Up Discussion” category. A series of persuasive writings on thematic and general topics such as innovation, blogging, etc. based on my experiences. These are attempting to try and convince or open up your mind to my opinion on topics such as diversity of women in video games.
- “On:” ~ The “Review or Explanation” category. A series of not-neccessarily-persuasive writings on more specific topics such as my blog, a specific game, or events in the news. Impressions, thoughts, etc. that show my experience of a topic without necessarily forming a position. Unlike EXPersuasion, I am not attempting to try and convince you of any particular opinion, although an opinion may be presented.
- “My Game Story:” ~ The “My Journey” category. Insights into my life and my journey to become AnotherGameDesigner.
- “New Game+” ~ The “Whatever” category. Anything miscellaneous that falls outside the above sections including pictures, project files, outside news, links and such.
- “Postmortem” ~ The “Postmortem” category. Writing reflecting on my past works.